A cookie is a small text file, which is stored in your browser whenever you visit a webpage. It is useful because that webpage will be able to recall your visit when you browse it again. The cookies save technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, use stats, links to social networks, user account access, etc. The objective of the cookies is to adapt the content of the web to the profile and needs of the user. Without cookies, the services offered by any web page are considerably reduced.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are humans and not automatic applications. In this manner, we fight spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to be able to produce statistics about the webpage visits. By using this website you are allowing the handling of your own information by Google. So, if you would like to exercise any of your rights in this manner, you should do it by communicating directly with Google.
- Social network: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling and deleting cookies
At any moment, you can exercise your right to disable or delete this website’s cookies. These actions can be done differently according to the browser that you are using.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies in order for the browser to remember your decision of not accepting them.
- If you would like more information about cookies, check this link.